Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A SIMPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY...FEELIN' THE LOVE!


Hi there everyone!
Yes...still spending some vacation time away however, 
if you are in the mood for baking this weekend....
here is a fabulous chocolate cake which
I made for the darling's July birthday!
See you sometime next week!

I hear Texas is having the normal dog days of summer
while the past week in Atlanta has been gorgeous!
I am so ready for fall decorating...aren't you?


Yet another July birthday in the family....
celebrating THE most important member.....

Nothing but the best for that wonderful guy.....
 A Simple Chocolate Cake

How about a dip in the pool,
a steak on the grill
baked potatoes, creamed spinach, yeast rolls
and 
cake and ice cream....

Now that's a great way to celebrate! 



This may be "SIMPLE"
however,
it's a fantastic chocolate cake!




Happy Birthday To You…….

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar