Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Everyday College Makeup

Hey!
Since coming to college I've developed an everyday makeup look that takes less than 20 minutes and works. Of course, I don't always wear makeup to college if I'm too tired to do it or wake up too late. Just to let you know not all these products are cruelty-free, I'm trying to use up the last of my non-cruelty free products but I will mark them with an *.

First I prime to skin with NYX Angel Veil Primer as my face needs to last for 10-12 hours between classes, labs and any evening adventures. Onto eyebrows, with an angled brush I use NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade in Brunette to shape my eyebrows and Essence Make Me Brow in Browny Brow to set them into place. This can take a while as my eyebrows are really twins, not sisters.
If I have the time and want to do an eye look, I start with NYX HD Eyeshadow Base and set it with White Chocolate from Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. With a small blending brush, I put Salted Caramel in my crease. I move onto Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance and with a flat eyeshadow brush, I patted Burned Orange on the outer third of my lid and then with my ring finger I put Primavera in the inner corner. I love adding a little highlight to the inner corner of my eye as I find it adds so much to a look. To make my eyes look bigger, I line my waterline with NYX Wonder Pencil in Light.
Now back to the base, with a beauty blender I buff Kiko Daily Protection BB Cream in Ivory into my skin. It gives a nice natural amount of coverage without it looking too caked with makeup. I use Catrice Liquid Camouflage in Porcellain to conceal under my eyes and any redness or spots that weren't covered by my BB cream. To give my face a little more life, I swirl the two lightest shades of Rimmel Sun Shimmer in Summer Passion* around my hairline, cheekbones and jawline. I gently put some Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso on the apples of my checks. Since I am a highlighter sort of gal, I go back into my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and with a small highlighter brush, I put Champagne Truffle on the high points of my face.
To keep my face put for 10 hours I spray Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater all other my face to lock it in. I find this is a much gentler everyday setting spray than using Urban Decays All Nighter.
To finish off I put on a few layers of Flormar Triple Action Mascara and put on a lipstick of some sort. This completely depends on what I'm wearing that day but today I wore Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored lining my lips with Kiko Creamy Colour Comfort Lip Liner in 306 Tangerine

What's your everyday makeup look?

Thanks for being awesome,


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar