And are you like me and kind of feel sad when you discover one without the other? You just know that it's gotta be missing it's mate! I bring them home in hopes to find their partner someday.
I'm sure it comes to no surprise to you to learn that I collect S&P shakers. The vintage ones are my favorites, but I have plenty of seasonal ones as well.
(this sweet set is from my husbands grandparents farmhouse)
We all know that we need to treat salt gently. . .go easy on it. Nothing can ruin a good meal like too much salt!
Well that's me. Believe it or not I get my feelings hurt quite easily. Not nearly as much as when I was younger, but still have a tender heart.
Hubby loves to tease, but he knows that he has to go easy on me. lol!
He is my Pepper. He GROUNDS me!
(this is his favorite shaker. He loves pepper and the worn holes give him lots)
He's the very quiet type, but has a sense of humor that can bring tears to your eyes. . .just like too much pepper.
(I just scored this Federal Housewares set for $1 each in ID. They are super big)
(these are mini's. the bowls are small fruit bowls)
(our popcorn station in our theater room. No, we don't put pepper on our popcorn, but didn't want it's mate to be alone)
(pretty pink depression glass)
(these just seemed to go with this thrift find bread box)
(missing a lid, but too cute to pass up. I will use them for storage in my craft room.)
(you know me and my cherry addiction. lol!)
(who could pass up a silly little pair of chickens?)
Now here's the reason for sharing my vintage S&P shakers.
Remember my friend, Ann's daughter Elise? She created sweet chalkboard art for me for Christmas.
Well, I gave her a bit of money and she insisted on doing it for me one more time.
Adding a bit of whimsy to our Valentines!
I love it!
And for you sweet people that are a S or P without a mate. Just know that you have lots of friends and family that love you!
Happy Valentines!
hugs,
Jann
I will be sharing with these lovely parties:



















0 Yorumlar