Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend fun

This has been one of the most beautiful weekends we've ever had in North Carolina. Blue skies, brilliant sunshine, cool temperatures in the morning, warm temperatures in the afternoon. I need to remember this weekend when July and August roll around.

Yesterday afternoon, my husband and I went out to Fearrington Village, near Pittsboro, North Carolina. Wanna know why?

This is a very close-up photo of my face. That part is just to prove that I'm there. The real subject of the photo is in the background. See her?



I know you can see her in this one:



Or in this one:




Yep. My husband and I stood in line for nearly an hour to meet Giada Di Laurentiis and to get her to sign a copy of her new book, Giada at Home. In case you're wondering, she looks exactly the same in person as she does on TV. And she was just as nice in person as she appears to be on TV. It sure was fun to meet her. Anybody else out there a Food Network fan?

What have you been up to this weekend?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar