Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Zig Giveaway and the March Pattern Bundle...

I've released the March Pattern Bundle a day early due to the very hectic week I have ahead of me before flying down to Melbourne for Let's Get Stitched.

The stitching of the two designs I'm sharing down there are finished and the patterns sheets printed and ready to be added to the paper pattern packs - just as soon as I actually write the patterns and take the photos for the cover! GULP...just a little behind...that's all. 

Anyhow, remember that these monthly bundles are older Elefantz designs that will be permanently retired from sale in April, so you have the entire month of March to purchase the triple set HERE in my shop for just $5 US before they disappear forever. That's only $1.66 each...bargain, huh!?

The three patterns in this bundle are in a single pdf file that you can purchase and store in your Craftsy library until you need it, or download immediately to your computer.

Inside this bundle you will receive the patterns to make the three projects below. They have fully photographed steps, materials list, pattern sheets, and simply written instructions to make your sewing easier, too!

The "Cross My Heart" sewing set with carry handle...



The "Shabby Roses Bag" with applique and embroidery across a sweetly frilled front pocket...



...and the "Thoughts & Ideas" journal and bookmark set!


The sewing set and the journal set make up rather quickly, with just a small amount of embroidery to do.
The bag will take you a couple of days.

I think all three of these projects make wonderful gifts, but you may like to use the journal yourself and store it in the bag - cause that's what I did!
But the sewing set would be perfect to give a young girl just starting out on her stitching journey, don't you think?


IMPROMPTU Zig Giveaway!

 There was a lot of chit chat in the comments and via email after yesterday's blog post about the Zig Millenium pens I use to trace my designs onto fabric, SOOOOO....I thought I'd have a giveaway so some of you could try the Zig for yourselves!


I'll post worldwide, and I have 3 to give away.

Just leave one comment below, telling me what you currently use to trace designs onto fabric before stitching.
And make sure I can contact you in case you win by leaving your blog or email address too.

Three winners will be randomly drawn on March 4th. Good luck everyone!

COMMENTS and ENTRIES now closed. Winners to be announced in the March 5th blog post.

Now I'll leave you with all that, and get back to the very exciting task of pattern writing.
(did I say exciting?? maybe with some chocolate it would be....nah, not even with chocolate)

Have a marvelous day!
hugs



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar