Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blood Bowl- Halflings!

I am proud to present my Blood Bowl Halfling team, The Wild Flings! These are from Willy Miniatures, and I am taking them to CanCon this weekend!


The colour scheme was inspired by this Cleveland Browns variant logo designed by Daniel Gold:

I used a flesh coloured primer for these figures, which worked really well. I loved painting the faces- there's so much character in their sculpts and poses. (I did flag a bit when painting all their armour and stripes...)














I know that they can only have two treemen, but I also want to take Deeproot Strongbranch, and I happened to have a fourth treeman which I painted because I was on a roll! I didn't want to paint the creepers, fungi, or leaves too bright in order not to detract from the armour and stripes.





I got a Puggy Baconbreath star player as well.

Finally, a Master Chef!


Wish me luck for CanCon!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar