Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Anglo-Egyptian field force assembles

Having a few spare moments, I took some snaps of my Anglo-Egyptian force for the Sudan so far. It is starting to look lie, a force rather than a pile of lead, at least! 


They will be bolstered by more regulars (RMLI and Egyptian), plus a screw gun and a few hussars.
I've put them on their sabot trays (Warbases, of course), these will be textured and tufted when I have a weekend for a really dull job. 


And to round off, the now obligatory vintage effect photo.


I have also found myself volunteering to paint a few minis for a charity game at Triples 2014,  all funds raised will go to good causes Help for Heroes and Men Matter. they've created a blog to highlight what they're doing and progress: Bloggers for Charity. I'm hoping I'll be able to make it along to Triples to see the game and meet some of those involved.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar