Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Seven Year Pen

                          



I love pens, good quality pens that last and last and feel good to write with. I have a couple of beautiful silver pens that I received as gifts years ago, when my two books were published. As one friend put it at the time:  "you can't be autographing books with a Bic pen, it's just not right" and I certainly agreed!!! LOL

I also like "fun" pens, as long as they write well and keep on writing for a long time. Well, in that category, I think I may have found a keeper: The Seven Year Pen.

I just got one of these this week so I certainly can't tell you if it's going to actually be writing in 7 years (supposedly at an average rate of 1.7-2 M. a day) due to it's large ink cartridge but it does write well, with a smooth medium point tip. Mine is the quill one above, in purple. As you can see, there is a color to match any outfit or mood!

According to the packaging, worldwide there are 100 MILLION pens discarded every year! Absolutely appalling waste in my opinion. The disposable pens without even the option to refill are certainly the worst offenders but any plastic pen that needs to be refilled again and again isn't the greatest option, is it? I'll be glad if this one provides me with even a few years of service, certainly a lot better than the usual pen. And if it does go the distance of 7 years, that will be even better.

The Seven Year Pen from seltzergoods.com is a greener option for an everyday item that most people purchase again and again. Check out their fun website for more great stationary products too.

And in the meantime, think about that next pen purchase(s) before you (or your whole office) are deciding what to buy. The Seven Year pen might be just what you are looking for.

This would also make a great gift (at $7.-10. depending on where you buy it) especially as an add-on with a journal or agenda. And a thoughtful gift too, that will hopefully be used for years to come. My favorite kind!

Overall rating for this product: Very good. 4 out of 5.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar