Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

M&M...A Year (or so) In Pictures, Part 1

Before I start turning this into the all M&M all the time channel, I'd like to thank Garland Girl for choosing to follow this little blog. According to Blogger, she is the 65TH person to do so. I'm not sure that Blogger's stats really mean anything especially when you consider that over 180 people have viewed M&M's story so far, and that's just the ones who clicked through to the blog and didn't read it via a reader. Anyway, please accept my warmest welcome Garland Girl. GG blogs at "Crap Happens Acres". From what I've seen so far, she's got a fun place. Give her a look. 

So, now that I've shared M&M's story for one an all, it's time to start sharing the photos. I'm going to share some of my favorites a few at a time so that I don't overwhelm everyone all at once. I'll do my best to narrate and present in roughly chronological order. Sit back, relax and enjoy.


This photo was taken barely an hour after CPS had left the house. M&M was three and a half weeks old, and she was sound asleep in my arms and on my chest. 


Mimi enjoying her first few moments with M&M. No, Mimi's hands are not freakishly large. M&M is really just that small. She weighed in at 6 pounds 9 ounces in that picture. She wore preemie diapers and clothes that looked like they were for babies twice her size. 


 Another early picture from the first month. I believe this was taken while M&M was passed out in The Queen's lap.


 Spanky the cat attempting to figure out if M&M was dangerous or what.


M&M sacked out in her car seat. Mimi complained for the first couple of months that she never saw photos of M&M where her eyes were open. 
 

For the first three weeks M&M was with us, everyday was take your daughter to work day.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar